Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guest Writer

Remember when I said in my introductory post that I used to write in a now defunct game reviewing page?

Well, you didn't. That's why I just said it. See, there was actually a pretty hefty team working on reviews when the page took its first steps and now most of them either quit or began other reviweing blogs like myself.

Except a lazy, lazy friend of mine who didn't had the initiative to start his own blog but still wants to show his opinions of certain gaming gems. So he asked me to post his stuff on my blog and since I'm a lazy prick myself, I gladly accepted with a smirk on my face. Meaning the next 3 updates on my blog will be game reviews from my good friend Scythe.

Word of advice: Don't take the reviews themselves very serious since his writing style can be...a little unorthodox.

No comments:

Post a Comment